KICK STARTER VS FUND ME SUPPORT GOD'S LITTLE CHILDREN

Hello, my Friend!!!
2017  is an amazing year ❤

By the grace of God, I have been privileged to serve my community by giving back to the society the little I have.

I am a missionary in Africa, in a country that is well known for producing world class athletes. back here in Kenya I face a lot of challenges and with it a fair share of struggles. But am happy and contended that God chooses that I be here at such a time as this.

Ever since I was young I have been doing mission work and I have come to realise that One of the greatest challenges missionaries face isn’t the mission field …It’s raising support.

In this fundraiser am Kindly requesting you to partner with me and assist me in donating foodstuff to various children's homes and orphanages that I have been supporting with the little I get. This will be the first time I have ever fundraised for such a cause. I have always been giving out money and donations from my own pocket: but this comes with a cost  -it's little and takes longer to get.

In Romans 10:15, the apostle Paul identifies two important components of missions — those who “go” and those who “send.” Churches and missionaries are partners in missions, two halves of a team that God uses to extend His Kingdom worldwide. They encourage one another, pray for each other, and share progress and challenges. Through their partnership, God is glorified and both parties are strengthened in their vision and mission. By giving, you become a partner in the LORD'S vineyard. You become the sender and I the one who goes to the field.

The funds that i will receive will help the need children a lot. We will buy them the following

-food
-sanitary towels
-learning  materials
-Library Books (reference books, novels, children’s story books)
-Boys shorts (age 8-16)
-Boys/Girls Jeans (age 8 to adults)
-Shoes (US size 5-9)
-T-shirts (all ages)
-Jackets or rain-coats (all ages)
-Craft supplies (scissors, colored pencils, stationary, stickers… etc.)
-Board games
-Sports equipment (roller skates, balls, badminton rackets… etc.)
-Toys (Lego, dolls, cars… etc.)
-Bags (school backpack’s)
-Hats
-Belts (especially boys age 6-18)
-blankets
etc
you see, this amount can really go a long way to assist a child in growing in the right way. Mind you that may of them are sadly BLIND, DEAF, LAME AND DUMB etc

My friend, we need this amount NOW NOW NOW! Therefore, I kindly and humbly request that make your donations now. any amount will go a long way towards helping us achieve our goal (you are a part of this -helping others)

I am in the process of registering an NGO soon so that I will easily achieve my goals in Mission. I have this dream of starting a centre of HOPE and EXCELLENCE that will assist the needy in providing food, shelter, clothing and more so the much-needed education. the centre will cost approximately $180,000. I believe together we will make it! (For this PayPal donation can be made at account email narams97@gmail.com make sure to specify  on the details column)

May God greatly reward you as you give. May you never lack, and may your generations be blessed abundantly.

LUKE 6:38 New Living Translation
Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back."
here is a link you can use to donate: https://www.gofundme.com/narams


Much respect if you have read this far lol.

I look forward to your support.

Love and light always Narams.

Post a Comment

0 Comments